Monday 12 December 2011

Victoria Secret Secrets



I first joined an online dating site because I was looking for someone special in my life and had not been able to meet any in my usual haunts. When I signed up, the first thing I had to complete was my personal profile so women would know all about me. I was a successful businessman who had leveraged a small inheritance into a respectable fortune in real estate. I had never been married, and I was looking to settle down with someone special.

After a few weeks of chatting with many  a good number of young ladies, I found someone who seemed perfect.  Pro forma, we first emailed, then chatted a while, but it was several weeks before we decided to have a date.  We met at a somewhat crowded family style restaurant. We had discussed a few more intimate places and she kept raising objections until I realized that she was just worried that they were a bit too secluded and private for her. With that realization in mind, I was able to suggest something she was okay with in a few minutes.

I wanted to look presentable, so I got a haircut, and picked up a new blazer type jacket to go with my slacks. I think that it is horrible the way some guys dress carelessly on a date. You know the look that was made famous by CSI – the Ashton Kutcher look of  'I am so hot and important that I can go around with a scruffy beard and blue jeans and everyone will fall at my feet.  I like to dress up for a date because it communicates to the woman that I care about her. I think of it as a subtle compliment, sort of putting them up on a pedestal. In any event, the evening of my date found me showered, clean shaven, and well dressed.

As usual, I was early for our reservations to make sure that there was no issues and waited for her to arrive. When she came in, I was taken aback. She was even more beautiful than her picture. The real surprise was that it was not her beauty that was the biggest attraction. Some women have this poise that they move that forces men's eyes to follow her like glue. This girl just oozed that out of every pore of her body. She was perfectly formed, but although that helped attract eyes to her in the first place, it is not what held them. It was the gliding, floating movement that she exhibited as she moved that held your attention. It was a regal poise that could not be ignored. Every mans eyes in the place watched her as she moved across the room. Her figure was amazing, and her clothes had been selected to showcase that figure to it's fullest. I caught myself drooling.

I am not a big boob guy. Some guys are really hung up on large breasts. I am not, it is that simple. I rather like trim women, and think that small breasts are perky and cute. I like all parts of the body to be slim and firm as well. A well toned body is more attractive to me. Now of course there have been notable exceptions. I have always thought that Delta Burke was one of the sexiest women in Hollywood. But it was not the large breasts that were her main attribute, it was that presence that she had when she moved.

Normally though, I like slim, but I detest anemic. Ninety Nine percent of the time, it is the slender, statuesque woman who will catch my eye in a crowd. Especially one who is tall and not stoop shouldered. My date was different in this regard. I kept being attracted to her tight and toned body as she moved with the grace of a feline across the room.  Nice rounded breasts, a slim torso, and  a nice rounded rear end. As she went by, the rear end sight was truly fine as well. Just a hint of wiggle on a great view!

We ordered and ate our dinner and our conversation flowed effortlessly. As usual for a first date, I did not plan to do anything else afterwards. I did not want to chance putting a hex on the rest of the evening. I figured that we could just make plans as they came to us if we wanted to do anything else. As it turns out, we just lingered over our dinner and chatted for most of the evening. Eventually I took her home, and we kissed goodnight.  On the scale of first dates I would have rated it a 9 out of 10. We planned to meet again the following weekend.

The next date went even better if that was possible. On that Saturday we had brunch. Later we took in an afternoon cinema before going out for dinner. Later that night we went dancing. I have to admit though, that when we were dancing, her body felt a little odd to me, but I did not think too much of it. The following weekend, we went out again. During the day we just walked through a park, and afterwards we did dinner and dancing. We just kept having a great time doing things together. It looked to me like this was the one!

That night was when we decided to make love for the first time. It was not planned, more like an impromptu mutual hornyness that drove us. But as her clothes came off, I got some rude surprises. She was wearing a Victoria Secret bra. That would have been okay, but it was a triple push up bra filled with tons of what must have been 'mammary foam' because it sure inflated the mammaries. I am surprised her nipples were not coming out the top.  But I was okay with that, because I am not a fan of large boobs anyway. As well as the padded bra, she was wearing this thing called a body shaper, sort of like a girdle in drag, and that was the only reason that she felt so firm and trim. When she took it off she actually had no muscle tone and some slight flab underneath. The last straw for me was the false bum. She was actually wearing something that accentuated her ass! Holey moley, a body phony! She was her own body double. I felt like someone had just pulled a rug out from under my feet!

Timber! I went flaccid in about 15 seconds flat. I asked her how she thought we could build a lasting relationship on lies. I said that if she had shown me what she was really like, we would have done all the same stuff anyway. She had crossed a line of trust with me. If she lied about this, then likely a lot of what we had discussed that attracted her to me in the first place was likely crap too! We parted ways that night, which is a shame really. She was so perfect for me otherwise.

I cannot begin to understand why some people feel they have to lie on dating sites or pretend that they are something that they are not. But maybe parting that way was a blessing. At least that avoided the embarrassment of me telling her that I just sold shoes for a living.


For more fun dating stories and dating advice try the following link:

Dating Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment