Thursday 13 September 2012

What Do College Students Want




Now don't get me wrong, I'm not completely around the bend or anything like that, but please stop telling me to enjoy being single because “one day” I might find myself with a wife, children and an expensive apartment, being single is not what I want to be for the rest of my life. I have been single for all my life, single is my closest companion,  I have had more relationship problem's than relationships, I want to have a real relationship with someone other than my pet rat, college dating can by trying at best. Why does it seem like everyone else is successful in relationships but me, Losing in love has become a habit that is getting harder and harder to break.

I once asked someone close to me (no not my pet monkey), but rather a college friend how they do it, I explained to her that when I go to get togethers, the other girls seem to have no problem approaching the guys, but no matter who I take a shine to, I am constantly outmaneuvered by other women who walk away with the trophy. Her answer was to ask me if I would let someone elbow me out of line at the bank. I replied I would kick them and tell then to get in line and wait their turn like everyone else. She said excellent, the next time some babe tries to steal your man toy just push her aside, grab the guy and make him yours. Maybe I should have asked my gold fish.

College guys are a complete mystery to me, I'm a smart attractive coed but they act like I am a wart on their butts sometimes. The ones I do go out with are only interested in sexual stimulation, for most college guys you have to put our or get the hell out, so I'd rather get out.

But its not just me that has problems, there are some college boys that have the same problem with college girls. It seems if you won't go to bed with them they want nothing to do with you, its too bad because most people have more to offer than just sex. The guys tell me that many of the coeds want them have sex with them off the get go and if they  want to wait a bit she spreads rumors that they're gay. Most of these poor unfortunates are great guys that respect women and don't just think of them as an easy piece, why can't these women see that these men will not accept this sort of treatment.

However there might be a silver lining to this cloud, several of the men and women have decided to signup to some of the better online college dating sites. They have heard some amazing stories from other college students who met their dream date on one of the college dating sites. They said the people on these sites don't care don't care if you work out or not and they are into more activities than just sex, sex, sex, they're really nice people, and college students like us. They have a life plan that includes more than just getting through the current semester. They are interested in finding that certain person and one day settling down. My best friend met his future wife on an online college dating site, I was surprised because it happened so quickly, that they were an item before I knew he was going to join an online dating site.

My friends have been so successful that I have decided to try it for myself.  My friends told me about this site they found that lists and ranks a bunch of online dating sites, and they have an entire page on just college dating sites. This is where they started and they recommend it to everyone. Who knows maybe I'll finally find someone who is caring and decent. If you are in college or looking to date someone  who is in college why don't you follow this link:

Coed Dating



No comments:

Post a Comment